Powder Based Conditioner + Refill Shampoo
Most haircare products are 70-90% water, loaded with synthetic chemicals, preservatives, fragrance and packed in single-use plastic. We decided to shake things up.
Because we never finish our shampoo & conditioner at the same time, we are making it easy for you!
What’s inside the Powder Based Conditioner + Refill Shampoo
1x Powder Based Conditioner 45g
- 1x Home compostable Shampoo refill 45g
✓ Vegan ✓ Cruelty-Free ✓ Naturally Sourced Ingredients ✓ Ethically Made in New Zealand ✓ Soap-free ✓ Unscented: no fragrance or essential oils ✓ Microbiome-friendly
Your impact with 1 Powder Based Conditioner + Refill Shampoo
- Over 6.5L of water saved
- 6 Plastic Bottles saved
- 1% of sales donated to give water access to those who need it the most
Reinvent your beauty routine. This waterless conditioner transforms from
powder to cream when mixed with water. Formulated with spirulina, soy protein & a pre & probiotic complex to detangle, condition & hydrate your hair.
- Home compostable refill 45g: Certified home compostable & commercial compostable by OK COMPOST, OK COMPOST HOME and OK Biodegradable SOIL certified by TUV Austria in European Union. Our home compostable refills have a shelf life of 6 months when stored away from direct light & heat (otherwise they will start breaking down). We recommend to use them as soon as you order them.
- Conditioner Full ingredient list:I: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch; Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate; Tapioca Starch; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder; Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride; Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum; Spirulina Platensis Extract; Hydrolyzed Soy Protein; Sodium Hyaluronate; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Alpha-Glucan; Maltodextrin; Lactobacillus; Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice
- Shampoo Full ingredient list: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate; Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder; Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum; Hydrolyzed Soy Protein; Alpha-Glucan; Lactobacillus; Maltodextrin; Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice
- Bottle: Our bottles are lightweight, compact and in endlessly recyclable aluminium. They can be kerbside recycled in NZ. Recycling aluminium requires only 5% of the energy and produces only 5% of the CO2 emissions as compared with primary production and reduces the waste going to landfill. They are designed to be re-used & refilled. Check out our refill options for your next purchase. If you can't recycle them in NZ, we offer a Take Back program (including lids)
- Label: it looks like a normal paper label but it is not! It is made of natural limestone waste off-cuts and recycled resin in a process that uses solar energy and generates zero waste. It has a low CO2 emission profile and no water needed for its production.
- Home compostable refill: our refills are certified Home compostable. Cut it into small pieces once done and discard it into your compost. It will start breaking down in 12 weeks.