Powder Based Shampoo + Refill Duo
Most shampoos are 70-90% water, loaded with synthetic chemicals, preservatives, fragrance and packed in single-use plastic. We decided to shake things up.
What’s inside the Powder Based Shampoo + Refill Duo:
1x Powder Based Shampoo 45g
- 1x Home compostable refill 45g
✓ Vegan ✓ Cruelty-Free ✓ Naturally Sourced Ingredients ✓ Ethically Made in New Zealand ✓ Soap-free ✓ Unscented: no fragrance or essential oils ✓ Microbiome-friendly
Your impact with 1 Powder Based Shampoo + Refill Duo
- Over 6.5L of water saved
- 6 Plastic Bottles saved
- 1% of sales donated to give water access to those who need it the most
Pair it with Powder Based Conditioner
Reinvent your beauty routine with this concentrated powder based shampoo. It turns into a silky, creamy lather when mixed with water. Formulated with soy protein, coconut, & a pre & probiotic complex to clean, condition & hydrate your hair
- Home compostable refill 45g: Certified home compostable & commercial compostable by OK COMPOST, OK COMPOST HOME and OK Biodegradable SOIL certified by TUV Austria in European Union. Our home compostable refills have a shelf life of 6 months when stored away from direct light & heat (otherwise they will start breaking down). We recommend to use them as soon as you order them.
- Shampoo Full ingredient list: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate; Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder; Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum; Hydrolyzed Soy Protein; Alpha-Glucan; Lactobacillus; Maltodextrin; Polymnia Sonchifolia
- Bottle: Our bottles are lightweight, compact and in endlessly recyclable aluminium. They can be kerbside recycled in NZ. Recycling aluminium requires only 5% of the energy and produces only 5% of the CO2 emissions as compared with primary production and reduces the waste going to landfill. They are designed to be re-used & refilled. Check out our refill options for your next purchase. If you can't recycle them in NZ, we offer a Take Back program (including lids)
- Label: it looks like a normal paper label but it is not! It is made of natural limestone waste off-cuts and recycled resin in a process that uses solar energy and generates zero waste. It has a low CO2 emission profile and no water needed for its production.
- Home compostable refill: our refills are certified Home compostable. Cut it into small pieces once done and discard it into your compost. It will start breaking down in 12 weeks.