Powder Based Bodywash
Powder Based Bodywash
FOR YOUR BODY: Gently cleansing & hydrating, for smooth & soft skin.
Most body washes are up to 90% water, loaded with synthetic chemicals, preservatives, fragrance and packed in single-use plastic. We decided to shake things up.
- 100% soap-free & sulphate-free
- Microbiome friendly gentle formulation: no harsh chemicals, no preservatives, no fragrance
- Plastic free, endlessly recyclable aluminium bottles & refillable
- A little goes a long way: Up to 60 usages = Equivalent to 3x bottles of liquid bodywash
Looking for the trial pack or a mini size for travel? Click here.
Repurchasing? Reduce your carbon impact by purchasing a refill.
For more tips & tricks check-out our how to videos
Packaging & Sustainability
Packaging & Sustainability
Your order will be packed in a packaging that has been carefully selected for its minimal impact on the planet.
New Zealand standard : 2-4 days delivery (including rural) $6 for orders <$80NZD . Free for orders over $80NZD
Australia - Tracked $10 for orders <$800AUD. Free for orders over $80AUD
International shipping: 25$NZDminimal
Check out our shipping policy for more details
Free NZ & AU Shipping over $80
We ship Monday to Friday. Any orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be sent out the next business day.
Try it, Love it or your money back
In the odd chance our products don't really make you happy, you get your money back.
Easy-to use and water activated
Our waterless concentrated powder formulas are super easy to use and activated by the water already in your shower.
Shake onto hands, Activate with water and enjoy the transformation from powder to luxurious lather. Et voila!
No prep or utensils required.
Was tricky getting my head around the whole powder thing at first, but it has left my skin so soft , no irritation or clogging feeling on the skin...just clean and soft and fresh....just ordered some more along with the face polish to try 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
I bought this for home use, but I realized it's a game changer for traveling. So light and compact, Perfect for the gym!
I first bought the sample pack and didn't know how I was going to manage the body powder in the shower,but thanks to another review the idea which I copied was really good. Sprinkle the powder on the damp bath net ball. Excellent product, lathers well, refreshing.
It lathers beautifully and has a lovely light scent. I've also found that I can sprinkle a bit of product onto my shower pouf and it works just like any liquid body wash. I am a huge fan!
Love the bodywash, love that it's a plastic free option and washes beautifully.
What's my impact when purchasing this product instead of a liquid product?
How do I use it?
For more tips & tricks check our videos and follow us on social media.
Is it vegan or Cruelty Free?
At Dust&Glow, we believe in creating high-quality beauty products that are not only effective but also ethical and sustainable. We are proud to be a cruelty-free and vegan-certified brand by PETA.
- No animal testing: We are committed to never testing our products or ingredients on animals, at any stage of the production process. This means that all of our products are cruelty-free, and we only work with suppliers who share our values.
- Vegan ingredients: All of our products are 100% vegan, which means that they do not contain any animal-derived ingredients, such as beeswax, lanolin, or collagen. Instead, we use plant-based ingredients that are just as effective and gentle on your skin.
- Ethical sourcing: We are committed to using only ingredients that are ethically and sustainably sourced. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that they share our values and are committed to fair labor practices and environmental sustainability.
Do your products lather?
They sure do. When activated with water, our innovative skin, hair bodycare powders will transform from a powder to a rich lather.
This luxurious creamy lather is obtained without any sulfates. Instead, we have chosen to only use a gentle coconut-derived surfactant suitable even for children or sensitive scalps or skin. Rinsing is also very easy and you waste less water, even in the shower.
How do I store my Dust&Glow powders?
Here are some easy & simple tips on how to store your favourite Dust&Glow powders:
- Close the cap: After use, it's important to close the cap to prevent moisture and humidity from getting into the bottle. This will help keep the powder fresh and dry.
- Keep away from direct water flow: While our powders are designed to be waterless, it's still important to keep them away from direct water flow in the shower. This will prevent any accidental splashes or drips from getting into the bottle and affecting the powder.
- Consider using a small built-in or add-on shelf: If you're worried about water getting into the bottle, consider using a small built-in shelf in your shower to keep the bottle elevated and away from any potential water sources.