Skin & Hand Trial PackRegular price $19.99 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
Hair & Body Trial Pack - For Balanced to Oily hairRegular price $19.99 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
Hair & Body Trial Pack - For Dry & Coloured hairRegular price $19.99 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
Powder Based Daily PolisherRegular price $39.99 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
Powder Up your Haircare pack - Balanced to Oily hairRegular price $89.99 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
$119.97 NZDSale price $89.99 NZDSale
Waterless RoutineRegular price $149.99 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
$199.95 NZDSale price $149.99 NZDSale
Shampoo Balanced to Oily - Refill 45gRegular price $42.99 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
Powder Up your Haircare pack - Dry & Coloured hairRegular price $89.99 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
$119.97 NZDSale price $89.99 NZDSale
Powder Up your Skincare packRegular price $79.99 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
$104.99 NZDSale price $79.99 NZDSale
Powder Up your Hand & Body packRegular price $44.99 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
$54.98 NZDSale price $44.99 NZDSale
Where is it made?
We are made right here in beautiful New Zealand!
We also make the conscious decision to source local ingredients, like Blackcurrant powder or Kiwifruit powder, when possible and use local suppliers for our packaging.
Why is Dust&Glow waterless ?
At Dust&Glow, we are proud to be a waterless beauty brand. Here are some reasons why:
- Environmental impact: Water is a precious resource that is often taken for granted. By going waterless, we can help reduce our impact on the environment by conserving water
- Less packaging therefore reduced carbon footprint: most beauty products contain 80% water. By removing the water, we are significantly reducing the need for packaging & reducing the weight of each product. Less packaging Less plastic, Less carbon footprint.
- Longer shelf life: Water-based products can have a shorter shelf life than those that are waterless. By eliminating water from our formulations, our products can have a longer shelf life without the need for harsh preservatives.
- More concentrated formulas: Our waterless products are more concentrated, meaning you need less product to achieve the same results as a water-based product. On average 1 Dust&Glow is the equivalent to 3x liquid alternatives.
- Portability: Waterless products are perfect for on-the-go use, as they don't require water to apply or remove. This makes them ideal for travel or for use during outdoor activities.
Overall, being a waterless brand is a part of our commitment to creating high-quality, sustainable products that are better for you and the planet.
Why is Dust&Glow vegan certified?
At Dust&Glow, we believe in creating high-quality beauty products that are not only effective but also ethical and sustainable. We are proud to be a cruelty-free and vegan-certified brand by PETA. Here's why:
- No animal testing: We are committed to never testing our products or ingredients on animals, at any stage of the production process. This means that all of our products are cruelty-free, and we only work with suppliers who share our values.
- Vegan ingredients: All of our products are 100% vegan, which means that they do not contain any animal-derived ingredients, such as beeswax, lanolin, or collagen. Instead, we use plant-based ingredients that are just as effective and gentle on your skin or hair.
- Ethical sourcing: We are committed to using only ingredients that are ethically and sustainably sourced. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that they share our values and are committed to fair labor practices and environmental sustainability.
Why is Dust&Glow in a powder form instead of liquid or solid bars
At Dust&Glow, we specialize in creating powder-based beauty products that offer several advantages over liquid products or solid bars. Here are some of the benefits of powder-based beauty:
- Longer shelf life: Our innovative skin, hair and body powders have generally have a longer shelf life compared to liquid shampoos, as they are less likely to harbor bacteria or other microorganisms.
- Customizable usage: Our powder shampoo, or powder face cleansers can be easily adjusted to suit your hair or skin needs. You can use a small amount of powder for a gentle cleanse or more powder for a deeper clean, depending on your hair type and desired results.
- It works: Our powder shampoo, conditioner or facial cleansers are packed with natural ingredients and deliver real results. No need to compromise on quality.
- Less packaging : Our powder-based formulas are packaged in a compact, lightweight and refillable aluminum bottle making them a more sustainable alternative to liquid shampoos that often come in plastic bottles.
- Travel-friendly: Our water-free range is easy to transport, carry-on friendly, and can be used on the go. You don't require a special container , soggy bars, or bulky leaky bottles. This makes it ideal for travel or for use during outdoor activities.
What is Dust&Glow bottle made of?
At Dust&Glow, we are committed to creating high-quality beauty products that are both effective and sustainable. Our bottle & lid are made of aluminium, which is a durable and lightweight material that can be easily recycled. Here's why we chose to use aluminum for our bottle:
- Lightweight: Aluminum is a lightweight material that is easy to transport and handle, making it ideal for beauty products.
- Durable: Aluminum is a strong and durable material that can withstand wear and tear, ensuring that your product stays safe and secure.
- Recyclable: Aluminum is one of the most widely recycled materials in the world, meaning that it can be repurposed into new products, reducing waste and conserving resource
The full range is also available in refills. Our certified home compostable pouches are made from plant-based materials that break down naturally in a home composting environment, reducing waste and helping to create a more sustainable future.