Powder Based Conditioner - For all Hair types
Introducing the Powder Based Conditioner, a 100% plant-based conditioner concentrate that is activated by the water in your shower. Why pay for water?
✓ Vegan ✓ Cruelty-Free ✓ Naturally Sourced Ingredients ✓ Ethically Made in New Zealand ✓ Soap-free ✓ Unscented: no fragrance or essential oils ✓ Microbiome-friendly
Your impact with 1 Dust & Glow powder based Conditioner:
- Over 3.5L of water saved
- 3 Plastic Bottles saved
- 1% of sales donated to give water access to those who need it the most
Repurchasing? Reduce your carbon impact by purchasing a refill.
For the planet
Formulated without water, this unscented conditioner is super concentrated & will last for up to 60 usages. Packaged in endlessly recyclable aluminium & a sustainable stone-based label.
For your hair
Reinvent your beauty routine. This waterless conditioner transforms from
powder to cream when mixed with water. Formulated with spirulina, soy protein & a pre & probiotic complex to detangle, condition & hydrate your hair.
The result? Luscious hair & happy scalp
Pair it with: Powder Based Shampoo
Great for: light-weight conditioning, volume, scalp health & travel
Hair type: All
Our hero ingredients:
- Spirulina: has astonishing virtues for long-lasting more beautiful hair. This algae of the super food family is rich in zinc, iron, amino acids and stimulates hair growth
- Hydrolised Soy Protein: is obtained from the soybean plant. They are polypeptides and form a chain of amino acids, the building blocks of proteins. In haircare Soy Protein is used for its great conditioning properties.
- Coconut Fruit powder: extract of the fruit of the coconut tree, this ingredient is rich in skin-conditioning fatty acids, proteins, and vitamins. It is softening & hydrating ingredient. 100% natural, & smells delicious.
- Aloe Vera extract: contains proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth & shiny.
- Vegan Pre & probiotic complex: helps balance the bacteria on the scalp is important because healthy scalp will support nourished, productive hair follicles—leading to stronger, more resilient hair
Free from: Water, Fragrance, Essential oils, Preservative system, Sulphate, Silicone, Paraben , Nasties
Full INCI: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch; Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate; Tapioca Starch; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder; Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride; Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum; Spirulina Platensis Extract; Hydrolyzed Soy Protein; Sodium Hyaluronate; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Alpha-Glucan; Maltodextrin; Lactobacillus; Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice
After shampoo, sprinkle a ¼ teaspoon on wet hands. Lather onto hands & slide through wet hair. Turn the tapp off! Leave in for 3 minutes & rinse
Precautions : Avoid contact with the eyes. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Keep the product dry, away from direct water contact.
Shelf life: 6 months after opening
- Bottle: Our bottles are lightweight, compact and in endlessly recyclable aluminium. They can be kerbside recycled in NZ. Recycling aluminium requires only 5% of the energy and produces only 5% of the CO2 emissions as compared with primary production and reduces the waste going to landfill. They are designed to be re-used & refilled. Check out our refill options for your next purchase. If you can't recycle them in NZ, we offer a Take Back program (including lids)
- Label: it looks like a normal paper label but it is not! It is made of natural limestone waste off-cuts and recycled resin in a process that uses solar energy and generates zero waste. It has a low CO2 emission profile and no water needed for its production.